Rungis Quality Foods (RQF) is a young company but already experimented in exporting from France to foreign destinations foods of distinction. Launched on a strong network of suppliers and customers, RQF is able to source for you the appropriate products Our goal is not only to set the link supplier-customer, but also developping a true partnership.
Fields of Activity:
With an office on Rungis Market - the biggest fresh food market in the world - we supply daily whatever is necessary for cooking, bakery, pastry... from the top stared chef to the catering or industry, aswell stores ... We are mainly quality oriented, but open to every suggestions. We have suppliers in the following fields of activity, for fresh, frozen or ambient food, organic or not:
- Fruits and Vegetables: From the Rungis market, or direct from the producer in Brittany, Normandy, Provence, Perpignan, Italy or Spain ...
- Meat and Poultry: Mostly from the market, but we have the connections outside with slaughterers and manufacturers
- Cheeses and Dairies: Close relationship with dealers and factories. Exclusive agent in UK and/or Ireland for
- La Ferme des Peupliers : Awarded yogurts
- La Ferme des Prés: Liquid Eggs and cooked eggs
- Echiré and Sèvre & Belle : Butter, cheeses and cream
- Delicatessen : We work closely with some of the best dealers in Rungis like Medelys, Cantrel, Carniato... but also with Les Délices du Chefs for the blinis, pancakes or SARL François for pure butter puff pastry, ... The offer is so wide we can't tell you everything.
- Ingredients for industry: We are the agent for the cooking wines and alcohols from La Carthaginoise and Louis Royer's Group, but alsoToschi from Italy. We are able to supply stokes, flavours, chocolate, sea salt, ... . Ask we will find a solution!!!
- Fish and seafoods are not our specialty as it's a special market but we know where to go...
Our english speaking team for all your purchases in France
Rungis Quality Foods is a small team efficient and reactive, always tuned in.
Anne is your contact for the purchase order, acounting and administration.
Antoine is your contact for purchase in Rungis Market, Sourcing and Logisitic
Xavier is our consultant for sales, especially to United Kingdom and Ireland.
The three of us have a strong expertise with exporting foods
For more details about our way of working and what we can do altogether, please, feel free to contact us
by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: +33 (0)2 98 68 49 30 (ask Anne)
by fax: +33 (0)2 98 68 62 71
Discover Rungis Market:
You don't know Rungis Market? You want to experience a day in Rungis? You want to show to your special customers all what Rungis offers? Antoine will be happy to help you by organizing your visit.